For information regarding what roads have been resurfaced, please click on the above title.
5/31/2017 8:00:00 AM
Henley Road Work Update
As a cautionary step for the safety of the traveling public, Clay County closed the southbound lanes of Henley Road between Rideout Lane and Asbury Trace while the County, Engineer of Record, and Contractor work together to develop a repair. Click the above title for further information.
5/19/2017 10:00:00 AM
The Engineering Division serves as the primary point of contact for all major development submittals and reviews and approves technical aspects of new subdivisions and new commercial site developments from plat to final plans approval. The Division inspects the construction of new development, and recommends the acceptance of streets and drainage to the Board of County Commissioners. The Division also manages the design and construction of all capital improvement projects funded by the County using a combination of consultants and in-house personnel. In addition to these primary responsibilities, the Division also provides the following services:
- Processing and recommendations concerning public requests for road closures of county owned rights-of-way
- Permitting and supervision of all utility work performed within the County ROW
- Implementation of the Federal Department of Environmental Protection’s (FDEP) MS4 permit program compliance
- Implementation of FDEP’s Total Maximum Daily Load program compliance
- Coordination of grant applications with various agencies
To report and illicit discharge, please contact the Engineering office at (904) 269-6301